1. I was away on vacation for 12 days and ACTUALLY MISSED cooking dinner and baking. -_-
2. Oh we went to Disney World and that was my first time there!
|The Happiest Place on Earth <3|
3. I went to DisneyLAND in 1989.
4. I went on 3 roller coasters, including Space Mountain while in Florida.
5. That makes a total of 4 roller coasters I've ridden in my life.
6. The first was also my LAST for a total of 13 years; that is until this vacation.
7. Which brings me to my next point: I HATE AND AM TERRIFIED OF HEIGHTS, EXTREME SPORTS, AND/OR ANYTHING THAT REQUIRES ME BEING OFF THE GROUND.
8. Space Mountain scared the crap out of me, though I pretended that I loved it so my hubby and kids wouldn't make fun of me. (Great, truth is out, bring on the jokes y'all...)
9. I grew up in Texas, (DUH, RIGHT?!) so I hate the cold or cold water, which is why I never go into the Atlantic Ocean when visiting Jersey beaches. (Yes, I called them "beaches" NOT "the shore".)
10. Once the weather hits below 45 degrees F, I hide out in my house and only go out if utterly necessary. (i.e. taking kids to school/picking them up/EXTREME EMERGENCIES...)
11. I drink more coffee in one day than most people will drink in a week.
12. Last year, I attempted to give up coffee.
13. That lasted about a month, after which, I binged on like 8 cups in one day to make up for it.
14. You do not, I REPEAT, you DO NOT want to see me in the morning before say, noontime.
15. You most CERTAINLY DO NOT want to wake me before 8am, unless of course, you LIKE pain
16. If you come to my house unannounced, I might not be the nicest person, and you will likely find me in PJs or Basketball shorts and an apron. (Cute, I know...::sarcasm::)
17. I hate clothes and only get dressed when I leave the house.
18. ALL OF THAT SAID, I LOVE to entertain and have people over. (I just like to be prepared beforehand...)
20. I DIY because I'm insanely cheap and can never justify paying for anything that I can attempt to make myself.
21. I have SEVERE Adult ADD (no, I'm NOT kidding, it's actually a MEDICAL FACT) so I've started more projects, blog posts, books, and life plans than I can count that have NEVER seen fruition.
22. I MIGHT be my biggest fan. Not that I'm conceited or anything, more like overly confident and quite delusional/stubborn so I really believe I can do ANYTHING.
23. Most people think that the above is a good quality, my husband prays for the day when I touch down to reality and start LIVING in it. ;)
24. I'm pretty sure my kids think they have a cartoon character for a mother.
25. The oldest has started begging me to "please act normal" when his friends are around. I scoff, because WHO IS NORMAL!?
:) Not me.
25 Evey Things for ya...
Do leave me some facts about YOU in the comment section- I just love getting to know everyone better! :)